Saturday, June 28, 2014

You are Chosen!

We are a chosen people, so special that our Heavenly Father died for our sins so that we didn't have too! My what a Father we have in Jesus!


How awesome is it to know that we were loved so much that our Father in Heaven died for our sins so that we didn't have to! Isn't that enough to make you get up and have a praise moment right here? When I feel as though life is just passing by and I'm just coasting through, I pull out my Bible and read that I am chosen and loved by an awesome God that knows my every need, problem, want and all that I am. He has everything already taken care, he knows my future and my past. I just wanted to come by and let you all know that even when you feel like you are not important, that you are just here and the kids and hubby doesn't seem to know you exist except when the laundry is dirty and no food is cooked, God does and He is waiting for you to just lean on him! Take sometime to just reach out in prayer and let God give you the rest and comfort you need! He chose us to be His own and will love us with an everlasting love! Hallelujah! 


Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts