Saturday, January 4, 2014

Focusing on God's Word

               It's a new year and this year we need to focus more on God than our problems.



 We need to read His word and dig deep into the scriptures and put our worrying aside. We need to replace our worrying and anxiety with prayer and fasting. If we would trust God and really put our focus on Him more than we ever have before, then and only then could we see things change like never before. When we feel like life has let us down and we can't go no more, we need to fall to our knees and let God hold us and work everything out.  

This year I am doing more devotionals and devoting more time to prayer instead of wasting time with things that will not help my life but only complicate it more. I am participating more in HelloMornings and GoodMorningGirls than I did last year and reading my devotionals and bible more. Our church is also doing the Daily B.R.E.A.D. readings. I want to encourage you to find time to dig into God's Word and sincerely put your focus on God. In 2014 let's put more focus on God and His Word than on Social Media and let Him give us encouragement and guidance.

What plans are you using this year? How are you making more time for God?


Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts